Eastern Pennsylvania Family Law Attorney

Divorce | Child Custody and Visitation | Child Support
Alimony or Spousal Support | Marital Property Division

If you are considering filing for divorce or are already involved in a marital breakup, you want an experienced lawyer to protect your rights and your future. If there are minor children involved, you will have to resolve difficult issues related to custody and visitation, as well as child support. You may have disputes as to whether alimony or spousal support should be granted, and how marital property will be equitably divided. I can help.

At the law office of Kenneth S. Medzie, in Ridley Park, I have more than 44 years of experience. I have been a trial attorney and spent 8 years as an assistant professor of law at the University of Bridgeport. I built my reputation and practice on a commitment to provide the highest levels of customer service and personal attention. I pride myself for taking an aggressive and creative approach for my clients, while always paying close attention to your budget.

I offer a free initial consultation to every client. To arrange an appointment, contact me online or call my office at 610-521-4300 (or my cell phone at 484-885-5797).

My Family Law Practice

I work with men and women at all stages of a divorce, whether you are just considering whether to file, or your divorce is final and you need to amend or enforce a final divorce decree. I handle all matters related to or arising out of divorce, including:

  • Child custody and visitation — I will help you work out custody and visitation arrangements that are in the best interests of your minor children, while protecting and promoting your rights as a parent. I can help you resolve controversies involving relocation by one parent, as well as any special needs your child may have.
  • Child support — I will carefully review any proposed support order for compliance with state guidelines, and to ensure that all income is included in the calculation. I can help you seek deviation from the standards when circumstances warrant such.
  • Alimony or spousal support — I will work with you to determine whether alimony is warranted and, if so, help you determine how much should be paid and for how long.
  • The division of marital debts and assets — I will help you equitably divide all debts and property of the marriage, including real and personal property, financial accounts, retirement funds, and business assets.

Contact My Office

Contact me online or call my office at 610-521-4300 (or my cell phone at 484-885-5797) to schedule a private meeting. Your initial consultation is without cost or obligation. I can meet with you evenings and weekends upon request, and can also travel to your home or a location convenient for you, if necessary.